|The Humble Servant, the Humane One, the Heart of Truth|
God of Humanity
|Symbol||Pentacle and a man with out-stretched limbs in it|
|Home Plane||The Blessed House, Heaven|
|Portfolio||Humanity, kindness, crafting, healing, fate|
|Worshipers||Humans, humane creatures|
|Cleric Alignments||LG, LN, NG|
|Domains||Community (Cooperation, Family, Home), Good (Archon, Friendship), Healing (Restoration), Law (Archon, Loyalty)|
|Favored Weapon|| Greatsword
Quick overview of the deity including spheres of interest, holy symbols, holy animals or weapons, and extremely important information.
History specific to the god. Apotheosis, death, important events pertaining to the deity.
The god's home plane and demiplane and any description of the demiplane.
Relationships with other deities.
Appearance and Emissaries
Mortal representations of the deity and the prefered appearance.
Important mortals and immortals that serve the deity.
Church of Deity
General description of the church including where and who worship. No great detail.
Worshipers and Clergy
Detailed description of the clergy and how they worship.
Temples and Shrines
Detailed descriptions of where temples and shrines are located as well as descriptions of how temples commonly appear and how they're used.
- I am the hand of the righteous. I will fight for all things sacred and good in the world.
- I will protect all those in need of protection from the evils of the world, whether they seem deserving of it or not.
- I will provide help to the needy, the poor, and the less fortunate. I am a humanitarian.
- I will cut down all who wish to harm the innocent.
- I will weed out the corrupt and help implement a just leadership.
- I will help the community in any way I can. A strong community will thrive.
- I will provide leadership when needed. If no one better exist, I shall take up the mantle.
- I will keep any oath I have given, for without my word I am nothing.
- I will keep the law and bring justice to those who do not.
The holy text or texts the clergy use.
Any artifact or relic associated with the church.
Any magic item that is typically associated with the church. These items are almost always available at a temple of the deity.
Traits that can be taken by a character that are associated with the deity.
The obedience to be observed and th boons gained.